TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
- Online application & transaction fees are quoted in US Dollar ($). Jumeirah International Nurseries reserves the right to change the fee at anytime.
- We cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment, Jumeirah International Nurseries is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will the Nursery be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
Credit Card Security
All online Credit Card transactions will pass through the PayPal secure payment gateway, use of which is subject to terms and conditions of PayPal. All payment transaction processing are secured by 128-bit SSL encryption. We do not hold any responsibility for the availability of the PayPal gateway nor calculations displayed on its site. Please ensure that the total amount is exactly the same value as the order before confirmation of your payment otherwise we will be unable to process your order. If you have any difficulty with this service please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a non-refundable payment accompanying the Child’s Application and may still result in your child being on a waiting list. This fee covers the administrative costs of processing an Application. Application Fee cannot be carried over to another academic year.
This is non-refundable, non-transferable and payable within one week of the offer of place.
This is non-refundable and payable within one week of the offer of place.
Tuition & Other Fees
Tuition Fees exclude the cost of Uniforms, Learning Support, and Optional Services such as: Transport, Paid ECA’s, Aftercare, etc. Tuition Fees for each term must be paid in advance via 3 cheques or via direct wire transfer, on the dates indicated on the Nursery Fee Structure policy. All fees are non-transferable, and cannot be carried forward to a subsequent Academic term or year. Confirmation of a place is subject to payment of full term’s Tuition Fee. Direct wire transfers to the JINS bank can be arranged by contacting the Nursery Bursar.
If Tuition Fees or account balances are not settled by the due dates set, JINS at its exclusive discretion reserves the right to either:
- Levy a pro-rata late payment fee of 1.5% per month on the outstanding balance; and/or
- Refuse the child from attending classes and/or
- Withhold JINS reports and any other documentation
If a child joins during the Academic year, and a place has been reserved for the child from the beginning of the Academic Year, then the Full Tuition Fees for the term unattended from the beginning of the Academic year are payable.If a child joins at any time during the Academic year, the full amount of Registration, Medical, Tuition and other fees are payable. However the Tuition Fees will be calculated on a pro rata rate for that term depending on when the child has joined.
If a child withdraws at any time, or does not join JINS, the fees for Application Fee, Registration, Medical, Tuition and Optional Facilities (Early class, Additional care, Uniform, Learning Support Fees, Transport, Paid ECAs) etc., are non-refundable.If a notice for withdrawal of a child is initiated by JINS, the pro-rata balance of Tuition Fees paid will be refunded after deducting the Application, Registration and Advance Fee.A parent can withdraw their child from JINS by providing one full term’s written notice.
Prior to the start of the Academic Year
If a parent informs JINS in writing of the intent to withdraw the child’s seat in the next Academic year on or before the 15th May (existing children) and 1st August (new children), JINS will refund the amount paid for Tuition Fees and the Advance, after deducting the Application Fee, Registration, Medical Fee.
During the Academic Year
- Tuition Fees will be charged for 1 month if a child attends JINS for 2 weeks or less.
- Tuition Fees will be charged for 2 months if a child attends JINS for more than 2 weeks and less than 1 month.
- Tuition Fees will be charged for that term if a child attends JINS for more than 1 month.
The fees for all Optional Services are charged separately from the Tuition Fees. These are payable in advance every term on the dates indicated on the Nursery Fee Structure policy. These fees are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be carried forward to the next term/year, in case of absence or illness or change of arrangements. JINS reserves the right at its exclusive discretion to revoke a child’s use of an optional service, without refund, if the child or parent, violates any one of the conditions / regulations noted in that Optional Service’s policy or guideline document.The fees for Optional Services, the relevant regulations and policies are subject to change without notice.Optional Services are subject to sufficient demand, the availability of resources and facilities. JINS has the right to discontinue an optional service at anytime.
The Nursery operates an optional air-conditioned transport service to various parts of Dubai. Please refer to the Transport Consent Form and Transport Policy.
Jumeirah International Nurseries offers an optional additional Aftercare care Facility. Please contact the Nursery for further information.
JINS offers optional paid individual lessons in Swimming, Ball Skills, IQids, Dubai Drums during the year which are separate from the JINS Doing More with us programme. The JINSPAA programme offered is at JINS discretion and is governed by a separate policy. JINSPAA programmes are subject to sufficient children interest, the availability of specialists and vary according to the subject and programme duration. Please contact JINS’s office for more information.