EDUCATION IN HUMAN VALUESTM
Creating Children With Healthy Social Interactions.
Our secular, multi-faith Education in Human ValuesTM (EHVTM) programme develops in children the stepping stones of character, self-discipline and values so they have compassion for others and their peers, and so that they have healthy, respectful social interactions.
EHVTM is based on the learning of the five Core Universal Human Values of Love, Truth, Right-Conduct, Peace and Non-Violence. In EHVTM, for example, children learn to share, give, trust, have courage, and more, all of which lay the foundation for the future life.
Objectives of Our EHVTM Programme for our Young Children:
- Developing Beginnings of Integrity & Character
- Developing a basic Understanding of the Environment & Social Responsibility
- Developing Beginnings of Personal Responsibility & Accountability
- Developing Ability to Work with Others
- Developing Beginnings of Self-discipline
- Developing Courage
- Developing Sharing with Others
- Developing Mindset to Learn New Skills
Evidence from preschools and schools around the world, in countries like the UK, USA, Zambia, India, and Thailand, that have implemented the EHVTM programme, strongly suggests that EHVTM has a massively positive impact on the development of a child's emotional intelligence, academic achievement and success as an adult.
In EHVTM, the five Core Universal Human Values are taught through related sub-values. The diagram below pictorially represents, for example, how a child learns the value of ‘truth’ through its related sub-values of purity, trust, integrity, courage and honesty.